Ahead of next year’s LeicestershireLive Business Awards a host of sponsors were in attendance for a very special networking breakfast.
At the city’s College Court venue some of the biggest businesses in the region headed to the event to network, enjoy a stunning breakfast and look ahead to the award’s ceremony.
This included the night’s Headline Sponsors Janine Edwards Wealth Management, De Montfort University, Mazars and Freeths. They were joined by all 15 category sponsors who will be responsible for deciding on the night’s winners when the event returns in April.
Joanna Winterton, Head of Sales and Marketing at College Court began the morning with a speech about the venue and the College Courts involvement in the awards.
After enjoying some wonderful food, the editor of the Leicester Mercury, George Oliver and Digital Development Editor, Sam Dimmer, took to the stage to give a speech to those in attendance. Here they discussed the importance of the awards as well as reflecting on the greatness of Leicester’s business community.
The LeicestershireLive Business Awards take place in April next year and will see a host of businesses come together for a night of celebration.
There are 15 up for grabs which are:
- Company of the Year
- SME Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Excellence in Science & Technology Award
- Excellence in Manufacturing Award
- Not for Profit Organisation Award
- Contribution to the Community
- Excellence in Innovation Award
- Family Business of the Year
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Apprentice Employer of the Year
- Excellence in Training and Development
- International Trade and Export
- Small Business Growth and Development Award
Nominations for the awards are now open and to get your nominations in visit https://leicestershirelivebusinessawards.co.uk/
For more information on the awards get in touch with Bethany White at event organisers Champions (UK) plc. Call 08453 31 30 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org